Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bad Girls Club Season 4

Okay...I have to admit that this is a horrible show because of how the girls act and the horrible examples they set.  But this show is one of my guilty pleasures.  Season 4 was one of the better seasons in my opinion.




Season 2 was more on the calm side which I actually liked.  Season 6 was a little too all over the place and crazy for me with all the replacements and whatnot, but I like that season as well.  But this season was good because each of the girls were interesting in their own way, the girls did a combination of a lot of different things and I guess if you like to watch people fight, then that was another plus because they did a lot of that.




I was sad when Portia left because although the way she talks is kind of strange to listen to, she seemed to be a genuinely good person.  I hate that she had to result to violence, but I could understand why she got so upset with Natalie.  She definitely got the best of Natalie in the fight.  Natalie knocked her down a time or two, but Portia did most of the hitting.  She had a lot of rage which is to be expected when someone calls you a bad mother.




Flo seemed cool at times, but then she would flip out and go bananas over things that made no sense.  Her excuse was that she really cared about the girls and they all (especially Natalie) played her.  I really do believe that she cared about them, but I also feel like she did have a lot of jealously toward some of the girls.  No guys wanted her in LA, so to see the other girls with guys that upset her.  I hope Flo got into anger management classes.


Call me crazy, but I liked Annie.  I thought she was funny and I actually liked her annoyingly high-pitched voice.  It wasn't until the last episode when she started talking junk about Lexi, that Annie started to rub me the wrong way.  I'm still not sure why she was on the show, she didn't really seem like a bad girl to me, but I did like the way she fought dirty without ever being violent.



Kate had me fooled for the first few episodes.  I thought she was cool, but then when she got in with Natalie her truly colors came out and I realized how much of a "B" she really was.  When she and Natalie hated each other, she clung to Annie and Amber and then as soon as she thought Natalie was her friend, she started talking crap about them.  I thought that was really low.  But 2 good things I can say about Kate: she can really dress and her hair always looked really good.


I thought Lexi was really cute.  I actually like the name "Ms. Piggy" for her, but not in a bad way.  You just wanna pinch her cheeks.  (The ones on her face)  She was one of my favorites in the house because she stayed out of the drama, she didn't want to fight and argue, she literally went there to have a good time.  Some insecure people talked about her behind her back (and sometimes to her face) but she didn't let it get to her.  She was the sweetest one there and I have nothing bad to say about her at all.


I disliked Natalie a lot more the first time around.  I just finished watching this season again and although I still don't like her, I see now that she has a lot of deeply rooted issues and that's why she acts the way she does.  I think she's very unpretty; probably the least prettiest girl in the house.  She played Kendra and Kate like pawns and used them to her advantage.  She was not a good friend to any of the girls in the house; and the fact that she talked about every single one of the girls lets me know she definitely has some insecurities within herself and they probably have a lot to do with her chin.  Oh...but...I must say...Natalie could throw it on.  She has a lot of style and she was always dressed!


How could you not like Amber.  She was real.  She didn't pretend to like anyone that she didn't really like.  I didn't see anything phony about her.  She wasn't a slut and respected the fact that she had a boyfriend back at home.  Well...except for the fact that she was dancing with the guy in the club and the things she did with some of her roommates, but for the bad girls club it wasn't bad.  The only thing I didn't like was the big deal she made about going to the gay club, yet I'd seen her playfully kiss her roommates and grind on them.  Either way, I liked Amber from the first episode to the last.


Kendra was one of my least favorite people on the show.  The only person I liked less than her was Natalie.  For one, she was too up Natalie's butt and didn't want to be her own person.  I do believe that Natalie made Kendra who she was.  The one and only thing I liked about her was that she always sorta kinda tried to be the neutral person.  Her favorite line was, "I like my face."  Okay, the first time it was okay, but then she kept saying it.  She was overdoing it.  I didn't like the fact that she sat right there and watched Portia attack Natalie and didn't try to break up the fight before it got too bad.  I thought she was stupid for questioning the cop in Santa Barbara.  I thought she was slutty and didn't have any standards for herself.  Her excuse was that she could hook up with guys because she was single, but that didn't make it any less slutty.  I actually felt sorry for her.  I thought Kendra was corny, she couldn't dress to save her life, she was a follower and...I just didn't like her.

Bad Girls Club: A horribly good show!





No comments: