Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 Random Things About Me

I’ve decided to restart my blog, as my life has picked up and there are so many great and positive things taking place.  I thought it’d be fun and interesting to make my 1st blog in 2 years, all about me!  So here are 7 (because that’s my favorite number) random things about me, right off the top of my head.

1. My first novel is officially published!
2. I attend Bloomfield College.
3. I’m obsessed with notebooks, pens, computers and the Spanish culture.
4. I’m not celebrating Christmas this year.
5. “It’s the God in me” <-(that’s not technically anything about me, but that just popped into my head.)
6. I get really irritated when people spell and pronounce things wrong.
7. I have nicknames for just about everyone.  (Even if they don’t know it!)
*Here's a bonus one -> I'm pretty much always really really random!

No comments: